Bosch is undoubtedly one of the world’s largest manufacturers of power tools, and the 5312-metre saw only proves it. For Bosch, increased efficiency, integrated design and innovative products are always important – three characteristics that distinguish this product from other products in its class. With a significantly higher price, this product raises higher expectations, and the 5312 metre long saw from Bosch certainly offers a high price. In short, if you are looking for a universal power tool that is ideal for different applications, from framing to crown forming, then this is the product for you. Let’s go right inside and see what makes this saw unique.
Product description and characteristics :
For a product that has received numerous 5-star ratings and evaluations, the 5312 saw has simplified but well thought-out functions. These include :
– The front bevel mounting lever and range selector make the controls easily accessible, allowing the bevel to be adjusted much faster and more accurately.
Conical front locking lever and range selector.
– A large 25.5-inch plug for more power – in addition to the double cutting cone, the Bosch 5312 is equipped with a powerful 15A and 120V motor in its overall design, allowing it to be used in different sizes. Not to mention the 25.5-inch base with integrated sliding extensions and 4.5-inch high-speed sliding gates for improved cones. These properties make the product particularly suitable for crown moulding.
– Innovative mitre clamping system for greater accuracy – The mitre clamping systems on most saws have angles from 22.5 to 31.6 degrees left and 45 degrees right. However, the 5312 has an excellent system with an excellent angle of 52 degrees on the left side and a comfortable angle of 60 degrees on the right side. This not only improves cutting accuracy and a smooth finish, but also ensures that the mitre angle is always accurate.
– Electric Brake – repetitive cuts can be tricky, but not with this fast electric brake that stops the knife in seconds.
– Convenient chamfer – unlike most nitropheels in its class, the chamfer of the 5312 is very easy to read, allowing you to fine-tune the chamfer and mitre angles much faster.
– Other optional features include a dust extractor, a set of wrenches, a tool-free vertical working tool and a high-quality 60-tooth carbide tip.
The keyway mitre system.
Product overview :
Those who have used cheaper saws will agree that in this case not all products and mitre saws are guaranteed to be accurate. Firstly, the Bosch 5312 is stronger and more stable, which is partly due to its significantly higher weight. As a result, the product glides more easily over the rails and is very pleasant to use.
The simple but innovative features built into their design make them easier to use than other saws. In fact, the 5312 is much faster than other saws in terms of bevel and mitre adjustment, not to mention the large handle, which allows a better grip and therefore easier handling with both hands.
The locking system is another essential and well thought-out feature that Bosch has integrated into the overall design of the saw to give it a sharp appearance. Simply put: The feed back keeps the saw firmly in position and at a precisely defined angle, resulting in a smooth, precise finish.
A two-stage gantry saw
The large size also has the advantage of providing a huge 40 inch support that is ideal for a wide range of equipment. Additional support is also provided by the 4.5 metre high fence, which is particularly suitable for skirting boards and crowns.
The electric brake is quite effective and those who have more important projects will certainly benefit from it. The strength of the products is not in question if you need a strong shell, and the shape marks on the graduated scale are much better than those of ordinary paints. You’ll also be surprised at his discretion for his relatively great strength.
The large format is the only negative side of this product, and the folding knife could be improved with Bosch. Both observers and consumers have criticised it for its weight and large size, which can sometimes make it uncomfortable to carry or move.
Finally, it should be noted that the Bosch 5312 mitre saw is very efficient and that the disadvantages mentioned above are in fact the only disadvantages of this product. So he’s worth every penny and he gets his money. Bosch also has some great table saws, take a look at this.
The evaluation was taken from 74 Amazon magazines.
User Note: Be the first!
bosch 5312 replacement parts,bosch gcm12sd,bosch 5412l
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.